Saturday, May 30, 2015

Are you III%

You may be wondering what this means, I don't think that I am a good enough writer to explain it...  But I found someone who is good enough to articulate the ideology of the three percent movement.  I love God, this nation, the constitution and my wonderful family.  I am willing stand up to tyranny and defend the constitution, come what may.

Take a few minutes and read this post as the author gives a very good definition of what it means to be a III%er.  “Yeah, but what does that Three Percent thing MEAN?”

If after reading you are interested in connecting with like minded patriots let me know...

Thanks for reading and God bless us all

Steve
][][][%


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link/info, I will share this if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete